Archive for Events
330 delegates from 28 countries came together at this year’s European EXPP Sum-mit in Frankfurt. The success of this event has established the European EXPP Summit as Europe’s leading congress dealing with E
The next European EXPP Summit will take place on September 21 & 22, 2009, in Amsterdam / The Netherlands.
The Dutch e-Invoicing awareness initiative Platform ELFA organises expert meetings with the aim of transferring knowledge between ELFA members and other interested parties or individuals.
These meetings concern a diversity of aspects surrounding e-invoicing and automated invoice processing. Subjects that might be dealt with are for instance SEPA, standardization, credit management, archiving and international developments.
The next expert meeting will take place on October 30th, at the Congres ” Administrative Software”.
For more information, please check the Platform ELFA website.
The Purchasing Card Forum (PCF) is an independent business forum focusing on the smart card, purchasing card, eProcurement and marketplaces. Its members range from the major banks and issuers to government agencies and suppliers. The PCF holds regular meetings at which members discuss varying topics relating to P-cards, eProcurement, eInvoicing and their related technologies.
The main topics to be addressed by its 4th meeting are:
– Niche areas for eProcurement;
– Streamlining VAT reclaim;
– eInvoicing overview and potential benefits;
– Update from VISA, Mastercard and AMEX on the likely impact of eInvoicing on the P-card market.
The official agenda of the meeting will soon be published at the Purchasing Card Forum website.
Meeting attendance is traditionally reserved to members of the Purchasing Card Forum, which pay an annual membership fee. However, for this edition of the meeting, two free places will be available for eProcurement experts from ePractice.
The eProcurement Forum team will assign the free places to experts fulfilling the following conditions:
– Have a complete profile on ePractice;
– Be a member of the eProcurement community;
– Have expertise related to the following topics: ePayment, purchasing card and eInvoicing.
A first-come first-served policy will be applied if several people are selectable. ePractice members interested in the free spaces should send a request by email to email@example.com by 24 October 2008, providing explanation on how they fulfil the above conditions.
Event email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The “Elektronischer Rechnungstag” is a conference about electronic invoicing in the commercial payment traffic.
Sterling Commerce and representatives from a number of organisations, all pioneering e-invoicing across Europe, will investigate the latest innovations and explore the key hurdles and solutions around e-invoicing at a complimentary seminar in Amsterdam on 9th October 2008.
After the seminar you will then have an opportunity to take a tour of the Amsterdam Arena, home to AFC Ajax!
Seminar: 9.30am to 2.15pm (including lunch)
Stadium Tour: 2.15pm to 5.00pm
The seminar will feature presentations by three leading authorities on e-invoicing, who will share their experiences with you and explore how you can ensure you maximise the business and financial benefits from an e-invoicing strategy.
The featured speakers are:
- Christiaan van der Valk, Chief Executive Officer, Trustweaver
- Hein Gorter de Vries, Director of Strategy, GS1 Nederland
- Chris Hayes, Senior Product Marketing Manager EMEA, Sterling Commerce
The presentations will focus on four main key points:
- How can cross border e-invoicing make the audit process faster and more accurate?
- How easy/difficult is it to clearly evidence compliance with multi-border VAT transactions?
- What ways can you reduce the overall costs and time involved in tax audits?
- How can e-invoicing successfully mitigate risk around tax compliance consistently across multiple countries?
After the presentations you will have an opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the panel session – as well as meet them individually during the afternoon session.