eBillingHub, the leader in legal e-billing, today announced an alliance with Bellefield Systems LLC, provider of iTimeKeep, the leader in mobile time entry for attorneys. By joining forces, eBillingHub and Bellefield Systems will further increase billing efficiency and compliance for their joint clients.
By taking advantage of the integration between iTimeKeep and eBillingHub, law firms will be able to ensure billing compliance earlier in the billing process. More accurate bills will be the natural result of real-time validation of time entries against client rules sourced directly from eBillingHub.
iTimeKeep is a mobile application that was developed to simplify time-keeping for lawyers while eliminating the burdens of complicated and invasive time capture applications. Available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry Z10, and desktop users, iTimekeep is consumer-grade and unmatched in its simplicity and billing integration, encouraging real-time fee entry. eBillingHub is an electronic billing solution that dramatically simplifies the electronic billing process for law firms. Delivered as a SaaS application, eBillingHub integrates with all of the leading time and billing systems. It generates electronic bills in the proper format, validates them against corporate clients’ guidelines, submits them to the appropriate legal spend management system, and tracks the status of each bill, all through a single portal.
Carlos Seoane, general manager, eBillingHub:
- “We’re pleased to be able to build on the value eBillingHub offers by integrating with Bellefield’s widely adopted iTimeKeep application,”
- “We’re in the business of helping firms advance their business practices, and this integration does just that – time entries will be validated against client billing guidelines at the point of time entry and not later in the billing process, saving time and effort for attorneys, finance staff, and clients alike”
Gaby Isturiz, co-founder and president, Bellefield Systems LLC:
“At Bellefield we are tirelessly committed to innovation with the goal of simplifying and supporting the way legal professionals work. We’re thrilled that our alliance with eBillingHub supports this mission by streamlining law firm workflows.”
eBillingHub delivers solutions to hundreds of clients including more than half of the Am Law 200 firms, as well as medium and large firms in North America, Europe, and Asia. eBillingHub is a strong supporter of key industry standards as a member of the LEDES Oversight Committee and ILTA. eBillingHub, part of the Thomson Reuters Elite family of innovative solutions for professional services firms, provides a comprehensive and collaborative approach for preparing, tracking, submitting and managing the e-billing process. For more information on Thomson Reuters Elite, a division within the Legal business of Thomson Reuters, visit Thomson Reuters Elite.
- eBillingHub hits major milestone: processing 10 millionth invoice
- Thomson Reuters steps up international expansion plans for Serengeti Tracker
- LEDES: The globally recognised legal industry EDI standard for eInvoicing
- eBillingHub joins forces with BankCard Services Worldwide
- eBillingHub partners with Tikit to ensure billing efficiency and compliance
- eBillingHub and Datacert create one-stop shop for law firms
Comments are closed.